TCAG President Brett Wangman joined with Justin Prevatte to present “Get Unstuck! Uncommon Solutions to Common Website and Community Site Challenges” as a one hour breakout session at Higher Logic’s 7th Annual Super Forum (November 2016).
We provided real-world examples of how to use Higher Logic web controls, built-in bootstrap features, and plug-n-play CSS to extend your website functionality, including:
– HL-driven news/content feeds
– Leveraging responsive images
– Swapping images and sliders for different devices
– Using blogs as a multipurpose content type
– Third-party form builders
– Using security groups to personalize home pages
– Syndicating content control across multiple sites
In case you weren’t able to attend this session at the Super Forum, please click below to download the presentation.