What is The Center for Association Growth (TCAG)?
Inspired by the client-focused vision of founder and CEO Carl A. Wangman, TCAG provides management expertise, financial stewardship, internet technology and administrative services to multiple trade and professional associations and non-profit organizations. TCAG’s team leverages their collective experience and dedication to effectively carry out the initiatives of every client we have the privilege to serve.
What is an Association Management Company?
An association management company is made up of a team of skilled professionals who provide management expertise and specialized administrative services to associations in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
For TCAG, these services fall into three main categories:
What distinquishes TCAG from other AMCs and other staffing solutions, are the professionals we employ and the partners we bring in to provide a level of service and results that always meet or exceed our client’s expectations.
The TCAG Advantage
An association management company assumes financial responsibility for salaries and operations for multiple clients and is reimbursed by each client for services rendered. The shared resources concept of a management company results in economies of scale and cost efficiencies that benefit all clients.
- Flexible staff with an in-depth and wide-breadth of experience drive financial success and member satisfaction
- Operating costs shared by several clients, providing sophisticated systems at an affordable cost
- Economies of scale, particularly in purchasing power
- Ability to leverage size and reputation to add financial/programmatic value
- Administrative structure frees volunteer leaders to focus on providing strategic direction